Old July 28th 10, 03:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default William "Bill" Cooper & The Hour of the {Our} Time

Yesterday, I went to the Lowe's store, after first stopping off at the
Goodwill store, of course.I bought four steel wheels seven inches
diameter with ball bearing hubs and rubber tires on the wheels, $6.28
each wheel.The hubs on the new wheels are not as thick as the hubs on
those cheap no good plastic (those plastic wheels are no good even when
they are new) worn out plastic wheels.So, this morning I went back to
Lowe's (after first stopping off at the Goodwill store, of course) and I
bought some flat washers for spacers for my new wheels, five flat
washers for each wheel.Those shiny brand new ball bearings lawnmower
wheels make all the difference in the World.Life is a Joy again.
cuhulin