Old July 28th 10, 03:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Krypsis[_2_] Krypsis[_2_] is offline

Default (OT) Oil spill in Michigan,

On 28/07/2010 11:18 PM, wrote:
November 5,1941 at 3:30 in the afternoon, the big old house that used to
be in Carthage,Mississippi.I am either 67 or 68 years old.I am not smart
enough to figure it out.
cuhulin

Well, I've got a few years on you Larry. I'm 72 and I don't need to
figure it out as I found my old birth certificate the other day when I
was rummaging through various papers in an old cupboard. It must have
been in that cupboard for nigh on 40 years. Haven't needed it in all
that time! Like me, it's showing a few signs of age! ;-)

Krypsis