Old July 28th 10, 07:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default (OT) Oil spill in Michigan,

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

wrote:

I saw on CNN tee vee noos, Oil pipe line spill, 840,000 gallons, so
far.Kalamazoo River.

On 7/27/2010 7:23 PM, dxAce wrote:

It's the Canucks!

No...wait...it was Obama.

On 7/28/2010 7:47 AM, dxAce wrote:

Actually, it's the Canucks!

It's an Alberta, CanaDuh, owned pipeline company.

Well, OK...although I don't think they 'caused' it nor do I think they
wanted it to happen. They would rather be MAKING money, selling the oil
rather than SPENDING money to clean it up.

The REAL question is: Why didn't they tumble to the problem sooner? It
took almost a -million- gallons gone before they realized they had a
leak? No pressure gauges? No flow meters? No alarms??????

P.S. Maybe owned by the Canucks, but -operated- by locals in your home
state, so before you are too harsh on the Canadians, make sure you are
not ****ing on your own shoes! ;-)