Old July 28th 10, 10:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Kevin Alfred Strom Kevin Alfred Strom is offline

Default (OT) Oil spill in Michigan,

dxAce wrote:
[...]
And while we're at it, just TAKE OVER CanaDuh too.

It'd be a snap!

[...]

The problem is, in America we no longer know who "we" are, so
"we're" not going to take over anything.

Neither the military or its stringpullers, or the regime in
Washington and its stringpullers, represent us in any significant sense.

"We" are allowed to shop, and work, and pay taxes, and vote for
smiling liar number one or smiling liar number two, and send our
sons and daughters to die.

But take over anything? No. We won't be allowed to do that.

With all good wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/