Old July 29th 10, 11:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jfisher864@comcast.net is offline

Default help with antenna grounding

For a variety of reasons I have to place a roof tv antenna smack in
the middle of my roof and the ground wire has to run the most direct
course straight of the roof and straight down to the grounding rod.
the coax however has to run across the roof in a different direction
to the service entrance where it will be run through a grounding
block. So there will be 2 separate grounding rods sparated by about
60 feet. Will this cause anything like a ground loop??? Does anyone
know if this is code to have 2 different ground rods?? thanks for any
help. jk