Old December 31st 03, 02:17 PM
Circuit Breaker

I said I'd get the schematics, here they a

http://www.reconnsworld.com/transmit/fm_trasm.gif

Actually, mine were printed out from that page, but it seems the guy has
added a whole bunch more since I was there. I printed this out a year ago
(12/13/2002) and he added some stuff in mid-2003... Got a 3W transmitter,
a 15-18W transmitter, an IC-based stereo transmitter, a 48 MHz beacon
transmitter... neat stuff indeed.

Anyway, I've gotten a couple of ideas from looking at the more complicated
designs, and I'm going to try a coupld of things and see what works and
what doesn't. I'm still very interested in any thoughts the groups has to
offer about why mine works as marginally as it does...

TIA and 73
--
__ ____
/ _| | _ \ Unregistered Linux User #18,000,002
| |__ | _ \
\__/ |___/ Learning is the ONLY substitution for EDUCATION!