Old July 31st 10, 10:37 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
jbclem jbclem is offline

Default Los Angeles County live scanner website?

Thanks...I'd already looked there and didn't find my area.

"Reed" wrote in message
m...
jbclem wrote:
I'm looking for a website that has live scanner feed(s) for Los Angeles
County Fire, also Police, in the West Valley, Topanga Canyon, Malibu

areas.
Is it possible to get this specific, I'd like to know what's going on
(especially fire-wise) when the sirens go by my house as they've been

going
all day today.

Thanks, jc

Check here and see if what you want is available

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=201