Old November 27th 03, 11:57 PM
Joe Strain

Hey !

Thanks for the URL...I need such an antenna for SWL

I dont need the rigid-specification capacitor you do, since I'm not
transmitting.

Accordingly I can get a 25 pf variable at Skycraft for a couple bucks but
their plate spaceing is half your specifications.

Yodar in O'do

==============================
"Space Charge" wrote in message
Am trying to build the 80M loop at:

http://w1.859.telia.com/%7Eu85920178...s/frameant.htm

...and need a 25 pf air variable cap, but don't have one in the shack
parts bin with a high enough voltage breakdown rating/plate spacing.
The author recommends a plate spacing of 2mm (about .07").

Anyone have one they'd care to part with?

Short of that, a US parts source would be great...Jackson makes 'em,
but they're in the UK, and a bit pricey at that.

Thanks to the group,

Lin/KJ6EF
For email responses, remove "nospam_".