Old August 2nd 10, 10:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BDK[_6_] BDK[_6_] is offline

Default (OT) White House Vandalism

In article adef641e-c9ee-4a10-b1a6-5c0fb906ee34
@p22g2000pre.googlegroups.com, says...
On Aug 1, 6:45*pm, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

Bill Clinton's tainted blood scandal?

More crazy ass nonsense? Like the Johnson, Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Bush,
etc, death lists? People die all the time. Nothing all that mysterious.
****,

- a bunch of women I went to school with
- have died over the last 5 or so years.

But, you were linked to all of them . . .

So were over 400 others in our class. My friend dated two of them. OMFG!

No evil conspiracy there, just cancer, Hep C, aneurysms,
heart trouble, etc.

- No, I don't care about the "tainted blood scandal".

The good people in Canada who got Sick and Died
from GOV Clinton's Tainted Prison Blood sure do . . .

Yes, I'm sure Clinton picked out the blood himself. Try to act like a
person who is more than 8 years old.

I have no idea who Larry Nicholson is/was.

I don't care about him, either.

BDK, non-jew leader of the non-existant paid jew shills!