Old August 4th 10, 02:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Design Flaw in iPhone 4, Testers Say

On 8/3/2010 4:03 PM, Registered User wrote:
On Tue, 03 Aug 2010 16:25:44 -0400, Michael
wrote:

John Smith wrote:

It is time to end the stone age of electronics!

I want faster, better looking, and higher performance. I don't want
all-in wonders, which are always compromises.

Amen brother! The reality of 'one size fits all' is 'one size fits no
one especially well'.

You are a godsend to the hardware manufacturers, they love you!

My TV, radio, stereo, MP3 player, DVD recorder/player, etc. all travel
in my briefcase as USB Dongles or software. That size fits me well! ROFLOL

To each his/her own,
regards,
JS