Old August 5th 10, 01:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Michael Coslo Michael Coslo is offline

Default Design Flaw in iPhone 4, Testers Say

John Smith wrote:

Absolutely could not disagree with you more. I do all computer
languages (Assembly, Cobol, Snobal, BASIC, C/C++, Pascal, etc., etc.),
but prefer assembly and C/C++. Only hackers (doctorates) work within my
circle. We all enjoy being called hackers, we worked hard to win that
title. Anyone in disagreement works for some corporation practicing
security though obscurity, i.e. part of the security are dumb-ed down
software engineers. Or, is a member of the joe-blow-six-pack club which
watches the 11 P.M. news.

And yet you come down to grace us lowlife with your wisdom, looking for
all the world like an anonymous Troll. You don't get the recognition you
deserve, John.

How come you're not using your superior skills to implement this system?

- Mike -