Old August 6th 10, 01:19 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba
Krypsis[_2_] Krypsis[_2_] is offline

Default Kramer, still too scared to post under his own name.

On 6/08/2010 9:40 PM, Anonymouse wrote:
On 8/6/2010 7:40 PM, LarbGai wrote:
On Aug 6, 6:11 pm, wrote:
On 8/6/2010 2:05 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:

Why don't you start using your own name?

I'm sure if he were here, he would.

**********Tell you what, you stop pretending to be this silly fool
Anonymouse
and post under your real name (we all know it's you Steve) and I ll
post the evidence you require.

How many times has Larbgai used THIS lie?

I wonder why larbguts doesn't post under HIS real name? Doesn't he get
the irony in his statements? We all KNOW he is David Leonard Arthur, the
twice convicted pedophile...

Krypsis