Old August 6th 10, 01:22 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba
Cheesy Bob Cheesy Bob is offline

Default Kramer, still too scared to post under his own name.

On Aug 6, 7:19*pm, Krypsis wrote:
On 6/08/2010 9:40 PM, Anonymouse wrote:

On 8/6/2010 7:40 PM, LarbGai wrote:
On Aug 6, 6:11 pm, wrote:
On 8/6/2010 2:05 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:

Why don't you start using your own name?

I'm sure if he were here, he would.

**********Tell you what, you stop pretending to be this silly fool
Anonymouse
and post under your real name (we all know it's you Steve) and I ll
post the evidence you require.

How many times has Larbgai used THIS lie?

I wonder why larbguts doesn't post under HIS real name? Doesn't he get
the irony in his statements? We all KNOW he is David Leonard Arthur, the
twice convicted pedophile...

Krypsis

Say Hey Stevie:

Perhaps Larb Gais real name is Patrick Trader. Tinkle a bell or two?

5555 Yee-Haw !!