Old August 8th 10, 05:17 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba
rod rod is offline

Default Steve/Krappy/Anony-mouse...You Are Sounding More Like Reef Fish WithEvery Post

You BlowHards are sounding more like Reef Fish everyday...The posting
style (as researched in the archives), the neurotic and psychopathic
behaviour, probably borderline alcoholic (at a minimum) and most
likely sceizophrania setting in...These archives on Rec.Scuba are
really something to behold...I even see our hero seatravellersteve was
here once upon a time in "his Glory Days"...Now Steve just pays visits
to the "Glory Hole" in his old roach infested Snapper studio when he's
in CM (is that the third stall in your "fake" mens room Stevie, you
know the one with the hole drilled through into the 2nd
stall...?)...If only the walls could talk, but the rec.scuba archives
will have to do for now, ehhhh Steve, just a wealth of YOUR sock
puppet drivel...)