Old August 8th 10, 08:27 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba
Cheesy Bob Cheesy Bob is offline

Default Is this a lie... or just stupidity?

On Aug 8, 12:55*pm, Anonymouse wrote:
On 8/8/2010 1:17 PM, rod wrote:

You BlowHards are sounding more like Reef Fish everyday.

Probably is...

..Now Steve just pays visits
to the "Glory Hole" in his old roach infested Snapper studio when he's
in CM

So NOW you are saying Kramer CAN be in Thailand... How can that be? You
told us he was deported. If he was deported he can't get back into Thailand.

Sorry. You can't have it both ways.

Say Hey Steve:

Why don't you just dummy up? There are thousands of illegals now in
Thailand. There are those who have been deported and returned legally
and illegally. Doesn't take a not so bright immigration official to
figure that one out. Looks like one can have it both ways, eh Stevie?
Go ahead now turn me into immigration - I dare you!

5555 Yee-Haw !!