Old August 8th 10, 11:15 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba
Anonymouse Anonymouse is offline

Default Is this a lie... or just stupidity?

On 8/8/2010 7:00 PM, David wrote:
On 8/8/2010 4:27 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:

Go ahead now turn me into immigration - I dare you!

5555 Yee-Haw !!

David!! Nice to see you back! You can give this drunk advice, but he's
waaay too stupid to follow it. People in Chiang Mai have been trying for
a long time. They finally just stopped buying his products. Folks vote
with their wallets... He went out of business.