Old August 8th 10, 12:57 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba
Krypsis[_2_] Krypsis[_2_] is offline

Default Is this a lie... or just stupidity?

On 8/08/2010 8:57 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:
On Aug 8, 5:24 pm, wrote:
On 8/8/2010 7:08 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:

I have pointed out your failures many times in the past and

all you do is call me names. But that is okay. I can put up with
that.

Can you put up with your neighbors poisoning your dogs? Your Thai
neighbors hate you so much, they take it out on your dogs... That's a
sad commentary.

Say Hey Stevie:

Me dawgs are all fine here. Plenty of chow and peaceful area to sleep.
Perhaps you'll come across a few when you reach Rainbow Bridge. I hear
now your health isn't quite up to snuff these days. Told you about
getting out there and exercising Stevie. In fact invited you several
times when you were holed up at that rat infested Condo you called
home.

What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Raking Stevie over
the coals. I'll have a few extra heave a heads for you this evening
Stevie. Such a pity you can't even afford a few simple beers from time
to time. How are the knifie projects coming along? Any new hobbies,
like finding a job while you continue to leach off of your wife's
rental property?

Well sea traveler the sun is well over the yardarm and time for the
maid to mix me up another pitcher of crocktails. Come morn and we
start off with cold bloody marys made with Smirnoff vodka with crunchy
celery stalks. Just another rotten rainy day in paradise.

5555 Yee-Haw !!

Another rotten day in paradise? Well, I don't call Thailand paradise
and, if you need to remain permanently drunk to be able to tolerate it,
I guess you really think it's hell living there!

Krypsis