Old July 23rd 03, 07:03 AM
Roy Lewallen

Yeah, you've got me pegged, all right -- tireless defender of ham
radio's sacred cows. Perceptive of you. But we can all be thankful we've
got you to keep reminding us hams just how ignorant we, worshipping our
superstitious lore, are, compared to true professionals like you.

If only we could just come up an impedor for this.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

W5DXP wrote:
Dave Shrader wrote:

Roy, you've been getting blamed for everything lately.
Now we can blame you for the new thread ... you started it! grin

Roy doesn't seem to appreciate me making hamburger out of ham radio's
sacred cows. :-) I actually enjoy the T-Bones best of all.