Old August 9th 10, 07:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : hey, Hey. HEY ! Prez O-Bomb-My-A : How May America Boy &Girls Did You Kill Today ?

On Aug 8, 7:03*pm, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On Aug 8, 7:17 am, Joe from *wrote:
wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.comGM Volt to sell for $41,000 Cost to
build $81,000

Our tax dollars at work. cuhulin

On 8/8/2010 9:51 AM, dave wrote:

How many milliseconds does it take for us to burn through $81k in
Southwest Asia with our Oil Wars?

Recently published figu

It costs the American taxpayer $1.2 million per year to support
EACH soldier in Afghanistan and Iraq.

With numbers like that, it's easy to see why Bush's phony wars
have hit the TRILLION dollar mark. * :-(

Heck of a job, Georgie!

On 8/8/2010 5:35 PM, RHF wrote:

So then can we say that Prez Obama is continuing former prez Bush's
Phony Wars and Killing more and more American Boys and Girls along
with countless Civilians; including Women and Children; in both Iraq
*and Afghanistan.

Sadly, yes, we can say that...
...but we are saying it because W had NO exit strategy during his terms,
there is STILL no exit strategy for Obama and if McCain were in office,
there would STILL be NO EXIT STRATEGY for McCain either. (and I'm sure a
responsible, fair and honest fellow like you would be calling it
"McCain's War").

FYI, "no exit strategy" means that if we stay, we kill "more and
more American Boys and Girls along with countless
Civilians" as you so eloquently put it.

If we leave, the power vacuum will re-ignite the centuries old tribal
war between the Kurds, Shiites and Sunnis, probably with Iran jumping
into the fray too. If we are lucky, this will only lead to $10 a gallon
gas; if we are unlucky...Armageddon. We are walking a very, very fine
line...and I hope this helps you realize why
Obama (or McCain or whoever) is trapped.

Sadly, stay or go, W painted us into a corner -- and don't try and deny
it. Bush Senior himself said so in his book when he stated that he
didn't go into Baghdad during the first Gulf War because (are you
ready?), he said there was NO EXIT STRATEGY. Too bad W didn't have the
brains of his old man. * :-(

Heck of a job, Georgie!

So is Prez Obama has an Exit Strategy ?
YEAH - Win or Lose the USA Leaves on this Date [.]
There goes Prez Obama -exiting- Stage Left . . .

Maybe US Senator John 'ff' Kerry [D-MA] should ask
Prez Obama nicely : "How Do You Ask a Man to be
the Last Man to Die for a {Your} Mistake ?"
-wrt- Prez Obama's Afghanistan War {The Right War}
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/John_Kerry