Old August 10th 10, 01:31 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba
Felicity Warbrooke Felicity Warbrooke is offline

Default Is this a lie... or just stupidity?

On Aug 10, 9:21*pm, Cheesy Bob wrote:

Say Hey:

If your not Stevie then give me a Skype call. Just look up cheeseking.
Everyone on Skype knows of our past success as *Chiang Mai's Pickle
King. Wherever people went they knew what the initials CMPK stood
for.

5555 Yee-Haw !!

As was previously mentioned in one of the earlier threads, no one in
CM had a problem with your products Bob - it was YOU which eventually
turned people away in droves and resulted in you having to offload
your business for peanuts. I think maybe even some of the expat
community did for a short time feel a little sorry for you that you
lost so much money on the sale, but then after hearing all over town
about your love of the bottle and the behavior resulting from that,
the pity among the expats and locals soon disappeared.

You've only got YOURSELF to blame for the pitiful state you find
yourself in now.

Felicity Warbrooke