Old August 11th 10, 03:01 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba
Cheesy Bob Cheesy Bob is offline

Default Dear Felicity.................

On Aug 11, 8:35*pm, Anonymouse wrote:
On 8/11/2010 10:19 PM, Krypsis wrote:

On 11/08/2010 10:31 PM, Felicity Warbrooke wrote:
On Aug 11, 9:44 pm, Cheesy wrote:
Say Hey:

Stevie has-been yes. Also Stevie use-to-be. Poor ole sot is deeply
bitter because of his failed Photo Envision business here in Chiang
Mai. He verbally and verhemently attacks anyone and everyone who
critizes him. Sadly he had to return to J-pan teaching English.

Bob YOU are the only one here who would know anything about a failed
business! Add failed marriage to that too. You epitomize the word
failure.

Felicity Warbrooke

yes, too bad his wife was so ****ed off about Bob crippling her business
so she turfed him out of the business and his home! Only got his dawgs
for company now! You'll note even they are strays he picks up off the
street. he must be getting close to the point where the citizenry of
Chiang Mai will stone him as he walks down the street!

Krypsis

I think he reached that point quite some time ago. He's never to be seen
on the streets of Chiang Mai. Scuttles from his truck into the liquor
shop and back... Probably has dark tinted windows in the truck too...- Hide quoted text -

Say Hey Stevie:

The Toyota Hilux is used for hauling my beer, and wine bottles to the
dump. We have a Toyota Yaris to drive around in. My wife does the
driving as I'm usually three sheets to the wind. If you know what I
mean. They took away my drivers license several years ago. I never did
learn the ole adage about drinking and driving.

BTW - SET/MAI closed higher today. All signs of a good bull run. Keep
in mind Stevie, "Investing is where you find a few great companies and
then sit on your ass" -- Charlie Munger (Warren Buffet's sidekick)

5555 Yee-Haw !!

5555 Yee-Haw !!