Old August 11th 10, 03:25 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba
Felicity Warbrooke Felicity Warbrooke is offline

Default Dear Felicity.................

On Aug 11, 11:38*pm, Anonymouse wrote:

Don't be so hard on Johnson, Krypsis. He has Larbgai and nurk_fred as
friends. It's just unfortunate that they only exist as pixels on a
computer screen and not in real life for Robert. His only friend in real
life is his bottle. The dogs only stay because they get fed. We can only
hope that they get enough food so they don't have to eat what his
neighbors throw over the walls. Animals shouldn't have to suffer for
Johnson's sins.

One of the funniest stories I heard coming out of Chiang Mai involved
Johnson once being found sprawled out on the driveway of a next door
neighbors house - Nothing too much out of the ordinary there you might
say. True, except for the fact a couple of stray soi dogs were
witnessed by several of the neighbors licking the contents of
Johnson's dinner the previous evening off his chin where he had thrown
up all over himself. It was not a pretty sight I'm led to believe. The
neighbor in question apparently said he was often found in varying
degrees of drunkenness stumbling around trying to remember where he
actually lived. Pitiful is the word that comes to mind.

Felicity Warbrooke