Old August 12th 10, 03:43 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba
Cheesy Bob Cheesy Bob is offline

Default Hey Steve, How Much Did These Two Ton Tessies Set You Back?

On Aug 12, 9:06*am, Felicity Warbrooke wrote:
On Aug 12, 11:57*am, Cheesy Bob wrote:

Say Hey:

You ain't seen nuthin yet! Wait until he breaks out Pickled Drunk. A
real nasty sum-bitch!

5555 Yee-Haw !!

Bob, YOU are the only pickled drunk around here. You are in a constant
state of pickledness due to your alcoholism. I really do pity that
poor ex-wife of yours - considering all the ridicule she went through
being married to you. Imagine having to come home from a hard day at
work and finding you sprawled out, near-naked, in the next door
neighbors driveway with a couple mange-riddled soi dogs licking your
chin. You didn't even realize it till days afterwards when the stories
started going round the CM Expats Club. I can't believe you had the
audacity to even show your face around town - let alone still expect
people to buy your products. That is when you still HAD a business
though.

Felicity Warbrooke

Say Hey Feces:

Yep! My friends the soi dawgs.

C'mon dust off one of your outspoken sockies, Pickled Drunk. We always
get a kick out of him. A real nasty sum-bitch!

5555 Yee-Haw !!