Old August 12th 10, 03:49 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default Two Ton Tessies Address in CM

Hey Steve, Feces and/or Krapto...The Trolls want to send Two Ton
Tessie a Colon Detox Kit for her triple wide Girth in LOS...If you can
post a name and addy for the Falafel FAtty the Trolls would be sooo
thrilled, I'll spring for the box...You know whom we are talking
about, the Lifter holding the papers at the CM Courthouse testifying
for Steve at his Fax Bomb Trial...Hopefully we can get some pictures
upon delivery...)