Old August 12th 10, 08:05 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba
Felicity Warbrooke Felicity Warbrooke is offline

Default Larbgai caught once again in a lie. Does it never end?

On Aug 12, 4:52*pm, Cheesy Bob wrote:

Say Hey:

Yup! That Kramer misspelling was one of Stevie's cute tricks. Thinks
he is pulling some **** on the trolls. C'mon sea traveler. Get your
ship together son, it's time to get underway.

5555 Yee-Haw !!

Bob what may I ask are you even doing at the computer at this time of
the day?! I can just picture the scene - whiskey bottle in one hand,
cigarette in the other and probably using your unwashed feet to type.
At least that would explain the nonsensical blabber of your daily
posts here.

Felicity Warbrooke