Old August 12th 10, 06:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Zach Edwardson Zach Edwardson is offline

Default Good starter Shortwave Radio?

On Aug 12, 1:32*pm, Bob Dobbs wrote:
http://bit.ly/cx7j5f

Thank you Bob. Seems by the reviews online it is a decent radio at a
good price. I figure if I buy it, never use it, I could sell it on,
and if I did like it, I could put it in my office/car, use it as a
portable system, and get something like a Ten Tec RX-320 for home
use. Might be good for me to learn how to spool up and make some home
made attennas for better SW service. My grandfather was a Ham, but I
am completely new to the whole true radio experince.