Old August 13th 10, 06:28 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.scuba,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave
Anonymouse Anonymouse is offline

Default Yessir, it hurts so bad

On 8/13/2010 12:17 PM, LarbGai wrote:
On Aug 13, 2:20 pm, wrote:

Nah... It's just that no one gives a damn about what you ask for. You
lie constantly, and we've proven that over and over.

******** Oh you care alright Steve otherwise you would;nt keep
replying to our posts.

He doesn't. But I do. That's why it will be me sending the letters to
New Zealand, not him. )

Yessir, it hurts so bad that your planned campaign to vilify Bob
Johnson backfired so badly

His campaign appears to have worked very well. Johnson's business was
boycotted by so many Chiang Mai residents that he was force to sell his
business, machinery, and vehicles for less than the cost of single used
car. I'd say his campaign worked very well indeed. Now all of those
consumer purchase their hummas, yougurt, and cheese from Jerusalem
Falafel, which has taken over the supermarket shelf space previously
used by Johnson's goods. Yes... very well indeed!

Yessir,
Yessir,
Yessir,
Yessir,
Yessir,
Yessir,
You sure you want to keep this going Steve???

Yessir. I do. You are really running scared now, aren't you. Flapping
and babbling. I have to admit, it's fun to watch. *grin*