Old August 13th 10, 06:34 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.scuba,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave
Cheesy Bob Cheesy Bob is offline

Default Johnson call to task once more... and fails.

On Aug 13, 12:31*pm, Anonymouse wrote:
On 8/13/2010 12:47 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:

Say Hey Stevie:

IT HURTS SO BAD YOU CANNOT USE YOUR OWN NAME ANYMORE. I am sure most
people would do the same with the humilation and loss of face that you
have endured over the years.

5555 Yee-Haw !!

It's been suggested that you send him an e-mail and invite him to
respond to you. Your continued posts to him in Usenet aren't even being
seen. Why are you so afraid to send him an e-mail? Are you afraid, or
just too drunk to remember that this is how you can reach him?

We know that Larbgai is too afraid.
We know that Scott Koplin is too stupid to address the e-mail
We know that you are usually too drunk to do it.
No wonder he's never here to answer you!

Say Hey:

Poor ole Stevie always playing the drunk card. He not only cannot
afford booze, he cannot handle it.

5555 Yee-Haw !!