Old August 14th 10, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default FORTRAN/ Intellectual Property was vemsa3d 1.1 - a flossvisual em simulator for 3d antennas

On 8/13/2010 6:47 PM, K1TTT wrote:
On Aug 13, 10:59 pm, wrote:
On 8/13/2010 12:17 PM, Richard Clark wrote:

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 09:51:49 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

On 8/12/2010 10:20 PM, Richard Clark wrote:
On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 19:06:21 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

My daughter just got her doctorate from Columbia University.

Frankly, I find that amazing, indeed, it implies insanity to me.

And our friend Mr. Ostrom, the computer scientist, got his AS degree
in Chico something more than a dozen years ago. There's authority on
the topic speaking for ya'.

Oh no, another know-it-all that knows nothing. ROFLOL

A confirmation. ;-)

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

It says a lot about ability and self esteem when someone has an email
address like his and says the things he does. My guess is that I have
made a lot more money programming than he ever will. And in a lot more
languages. And a lot fewer bugs.

tom
K0TAR

amen on that... lets see, 42 years programming now, 26 getting paid
just for that, languages??? pdp8 assy, focal, fortran(several
versions), basic(several variants), pascal, x86 assy, vb, ada, c, c++,
c#, vb.net, asp.net, various jcl variations, ibm360 assy, 68xxx assy,
objective c, pl-1, apl, java, javascript, vrml, html, xaml, xml,
matlab, mathcad, and probably a few others i have forgotten.

Favorite assy was 6809. Did a lot on the Ericsson MD110 while writing
patches.

tom
K0TAR