Old August 14th 10, 04:18 AM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.economics
tobymax43 tobymax43 is offline

Default Why Is "The World" Unmoved By The Plight Of Pakistan?

On Aug 13, 7:17Â*pm, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:
Yet Zero doesn't care - he really actually couldn't care less. Â*He'd
rather be playing golf. Â* He has no intention whatever of Â*increasing
employment other than put more people on government handouts (or
government jobs which is the same thing). Â*Most folks intuit this to
be true but don't understand the actual mechanism engineered to make
it true.

Yes those military folks that is a handout. Paying those mililtary
folk is nothing but welfare.
Plus we pay for trips around the world for them.

Sheesh.

Why do you hate our military? Is it because the commander in chief is
a democrat?

http://www.tothepointnews.com