Old August 15th 10, 11:44 AM posted to rec.scuba,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai
David[_15_] David[_15_] is offline

Default Larbgai?? Scott Koplin?? Robert Johnson??

I haven't been outside the US yet, and I'm not old enough to have met
too many people except for college. I have trouble understanding people
like this.

I'm beginning to think that they are 'evil.' My parents talked about
evil people but other than guys like rapists or serial killers I didn't
think there were any. Now I'm not so sure. I think Larbgai is evil like
the minister talks about in church. Of course, if he is the pedophile
from Australia he IS evil. If he's the guy named Sutton, and he's
cheating on his wife with the transvestite from Thailand so he's still
evil. No matter which, I think he's evil. I imagine that when he reads
this he will laugh. An evil person would laugh at it.

I don't think Robert Johnson is evil. I think he is just very sick. He
makes a post saying that he always lies then he makes another post
saying that he's making money, another post saying that he's always
drunk, then another post saying someone's been arrested. I don't
understand? If he admits that he's a liar, what makes him think that
anyone believes any of his posts?

How can Kramer have been arrested or deported in 2004 yet be interviewed
working for the Thai police in 2008? Doesn't Johnson understand that
people can see that he's lying? Is he so drunk that he doesn't care what
he writes? Or is he so drunk that he doesn't know what he writes?

Scott Koplin is different. He's got some mental problems. It shows in
that photo of him with the gun and the way he's always threatening to
hurt people. I'm glad I don't live near him! I think he is dangerous to
innocent people.