Old August 16th 10, 02:01 AM posted to rec.scuba,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai
Cheesy Bob Cheesy Bob is offline

Default Steve 'Kombat' Kramer?? David?? Anonymouse??

On Aug 16, 4:22*am, "Takin & Kanoknuan" takin&kanokn...@stuck-in-a-
wheelchair.org wrote:
January 8, 2004.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28097437@N05/3144643501

447 views and counting. * *)

--
"You might have sliced off his nose and tried to show him that your dog
wouldn't eat it because he really wasn't hungry.... That would have been my

Say Hey Stevie:

You didn't look very happy that day. January 8, 2004. A day that shall
live in infamy.

5555 Yee-Haw !!