Old August 16th 10, 05:09 AM posted to rec.scuba,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai
Cheesy Bob Cheesy Bob is offline

Default Robert Johnson... caught lying again.

continuing
on today with your nonsense about making money on the Thai stock market.
More lies...

No infamy in this for anyone but you. And you have been reminding people
about if for years. That really doesn't make much sense...

Say Hey Stevie:

That was a long 4 day break for the stock market. Worth waiting for.
My DEMCO shares have going up again. Just on interest along I'm at
101,405.00 THB. BJC, PRIN, SMT al have gone up. My overall gain is
12.34%. You may ask why I'm doing so well. I suggest you check out
THAISTOCKS.COM and find out just what value investing is all about. Be
guided accordingly son. Then you can come back here and thank me.

5555 Yee-Haw !!