Old August 17th 10, 09:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Cell phone amps/boosters?

m II wrote:

Anyone with experience regarding cell phone signal boosters? They
range from the joke printed circuit stickers which are pasted to the
back of the set to expensive 3 watt units.

Any brands to avoid? Anyone other than the Holland Michigan guy ever
get brain cancer from one of these things?

Huh? Hey, clown 'tard Canuck, I've never had a cell phone, nor do I envision
myself ever getting one as I have no need for one.

But hey, feel free (if there is any such thing as freedom in CanaDuh) to amp
up the power and fry what is left of your brain.

dxAce
Michigan
USA