Old August 19th 10, 02:47 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.scuba,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai
kop kop is offline

Default Steve 'Kombat' Kramer and his bull****....

On Aug 17, 5:29*pm, Lach wrote:
On 8/18/2010 8:43 AM, Takin & Kanoknuan wrote:

"I had a neighbor some years ago who told me not to try to fight the
teenage gangs in my neighborhood who were vandalizing motorcycles and
bicycles if they didn't get paid off. She said it was "too dangerous.
Just ignore it." Well, I couldn't ignore it. I fought them. It took 2
years and a lot of work, because the Japanese style is to pay off
extortionists and bullies so I got no help from the others on the
street. That is not my style. Two years, but eventually they gave up and
left us alone. I don't give up. Ever. Having someone stand up to them
was all it took. Someone who won't tolerate their bull, and calls them
on it... both publicly, and from the shadows late at night when they
'tried' to vandalize more motorcycles on our street." - Steve 'Kombat'
Kramer

he sounds like someone I'd be happy to call 'friend.'

***55555 Lachy...Since you have NO friends anyway I'm sure you'd be
happy to belly up to the Bar with good ol Pinkie Kramer or one of his
Sock Puppets...The Trolls are keeping Pinkie at bay and if you care to
notice he hasn't infested ANY of the NG's with his drivel and yapping
Pie Hole...The TROLLS have pretty much seen to that...)