Old August 19th 10, 07:42 PM
ohaniazx ohaniazx is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
Anyone have any units, parts or accessories for this an/grr-5. I am in need of the cable that connects the 2 units together........
Fair Radio is pretty much dried up but if you get stuck I can check to see if I have a spare one. I made one using the right connectors from an old radio with bad cables
Those connectors are hard to come by. Make sure your T102 transformer has no short....common issue with Grr-5. I have 7 of them in my inventory in various conditions...some missing the stated cable.