Old August 20th 10, 09:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default Digital modes: What frequency am I on?

Bert Hyman wrote:
In wrote:

When you do that, every program I've seen so far sets the transmit
audio offset, i.e. the effective transmit frequency, to the received
audio offset.

OK; that's an important piece of information. I had simply assumed that
the generated audio would be at some fixed frequency.

Digital QSO's normally take place on the same frequency for both sides, so
the transmitter audio offset has to match the receiver audio offset for it
to work.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.