Old August 21st 10, 03:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Atlantis Atlantis is offline

Default I am looking for a project of homemade AM superhet

Recently I've build several FM broadcast band superheterodyne receivers
using e.g. NE602, SO42, A223D, uA3089PC ICs, ceramic filters and few
coils. Now I am looking for similar project for AM broadcasting band. By
"AM band" I mean both: Long Waves and Medium Waves.
I prefer projects with stages on separate ICs/transistors (in opposition
to "all in one chip" solution). First ferrite rod antenna, then
mixer/oscillator stage (on IC or few transistors), ceramic filter, IF
amplifier (on IC), AM demodulator and AF stage.

I am looking for complete, tested solutions only (description,
schematics, PCB). Do You know something worth of recommendation?