Old August 22nd 10, 10:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Atlantis Atlantis is offline

Default I am looking for a project of homemade AM superhet

W dniu 2010-08-22 01:24, Dave M pisze:

National LM3820N AM radio chip. BG Micro has them available for
$3.00 for a tube of 25 The chip is obsolete, but still presents an
interesting project. (...) The datasheet gives design and layout
(PCB) for several versions of a BCB AM radio. You can be as simple
or complex as you wish.

Thanks for suggestion. I will search for this chip, but I am not quite
sure if it's widely available in my country (Poland).
Usually I still use polish ICs from CEMI semiconductor factory
(unfortunately they're not existing any more) + some Russian and western
parts, depending of their avalaibility. Most of those polish and
russian, that I have in my supplies are equivalents of western
integrated circuits.