Old August 22nd 10, 10:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Rob[_8_] Rob[_8_] is offline

Default I am looking for a project of homemade AM superhet

Atlantis wrote:
W dniu 2010-08-22 01:24, Dave M pisze:

National LM3820N AM radio chip. BG Micro has them available for
$3.00 for a tube of 25 The chip is obsolete, but still presents an
interesting project. (...) The datasheet gives design and layout
(PCB) for several versions of a BCB AM radio. You can be as simple
or complex as you wish.

Thanks for suggestion. I will search for this chip, but I am not quite
sure if it's widely available in my country (Poland).
Usually I still use polish ICs from CEMI semiconductor factory
(unfortunately they're not existing any more) + some Russian and western
parts, depending of their avalaibility. Most of those polish and
russian, that I have in my supplies are equivalents of western
integrated circuits.

There are many older AM chips that were also available as Russian parts
as well (copied?), like the TCA440 for example.