Old August 23rd 10, 07:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Peter O. Brackett Peter O. Brackett is offline

Default Antenna analyzers, opinions please...

Antenna Newsgroup Denizens:

Apart from the professional 'lab grade' (and undoubtedly very expensive)
devices made by the likes of Agilent, there are on the amateur market
several antenna analyzers that are more reasonably priced.

I'm currently considering the purchase of such a device, and so...

I'm interested in hearing opinions, pro-con arguments, and/or receiving
pointers to reviews of such devices.

All thoughts and comments will be appreciated, unbiased or not.

Thanks!

-- Pete k1po
-- Indialantic By-the-Sea, FL