Old August 25th 10, 08:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.physics.electromag
No Name

Default vemsa3d 1.1 - a floss visual em simulator for 3d antennas

| "Bill Miller" wrote in message
|
| Petros ...
|
| I posted some information on your VEMSA3D on Antennex's
| discussion group, but your email bounced. May I have a correct
| email for you, please? PM me if you'd like.
|
| Bill Miller
| kt4yeatyahoo.com

list:

-
| Sent...: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 8:43 AM
| Subject: You have been unsubscribed from the Antenna-discussion
| : mailing list
| To.....: ...-at-gmail.com
| From...:
|

| Thanks for your stay with us!
|
| Regards, Listmgr
-

as well as of that one founded by ever memorable Cebik:

-
| Sent...: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 8:50 AM
| Subject: You have been unsubscribed from the Cebiksite
| mailing list
| To.....: ...-at-gmail.com
| From...: cebiksite-bounces-at-cebik.com
-

As of this email address, unfortunately, I have to use it in
USENET against e-mail robot-reapers. I already sent you this
e-mail from my real e-mail address too.

Thank you very much,

Petros Zimourtopoulos