Old August 26th 10, 12:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default 5880 kHz Spanish Numbers Station @ 07:41 UTC with a 'Good-Night' !

On Aug 24, 11:49*am, wrote:
On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 04:37:57 -0700 (PDT), RHF

wrote:
Female Voice reading Five [5] Number Sets
in Spanish on 5885 kHz @ 08:34 UTC

Oops sometimes it sounded like a she only said
a Two [2] Number Set* that was Repeated once ?
* Now that was different [ Ocho Cinco | Ocho Cinco ]

- There is one frequency around 7 or 8 MHz where
- all the numbers are in Spanish, but at the end the
- female announcer says "good night" in English.
-
- Jim

http://www.trendite.net/wp-content/o..._bengals_chad_...
-is- Fidel sending in plays to the Bengals ?

Numbers Stations - from Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_station

Espionage Is in the Air
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2001-02...is-in-the-air/

Radio Habana Cuba {English}
http://www.rhc.cu/ingles/index.htm

READ - What are these Shortwave Radio Number Stations ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...9b47bdb68b29e3

yes i heard it on my short-wavy ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA-
.
Shortwave Listener QSL Reports
http://groups.google.com/group/short...er-qsl-reports
.
.

WOW - I just heard that tonight - nats ~ RHF

* nats = now ain't that something . . .

5880 Khz @ 07:20 UTC Spanish Numbers Station
YL reading 5# Sets and at 07:41 UTC closed with
'Good-Night' & 'Good-Night' {twice} in English
but after listening to the Spanish for 20 Minutes
the Good-Night sounded like '10-9' which might
have been her 'englanish' )

Also on 5898 kHz @ 08:15 UTC there was also a
Spanish Numbers Station YL reading 5# Sets and
she repeated '22262' 5Xs in a row.

While Radio Habana Cuba [RHC]
was heard in the 49 Metre SW Band
http://www.rhc.cu/ingles/index.htm
5970 kHz @ 08:28 UTC with the RHC Chime ID
6060 kHz @ 08:41 UTC with the 'Voice of the Revolution' Sp. ID
6120 kHz @ 08:45 UTC with the 'This is Radio Habana Cuba'
Eng & Sp IDs followed by more Multi-Language IDs
6150 kHz @ 08:58 UTC with RHC ID