Old August 27th 10, 07:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default (OT) : New Car Smell Toxic

wrote:
Your new car.When you bought that new car, with that new car smell, you
like that new car smell.
Looka here, this morning Paul Gallo was talking to Sandra Edwards, Ford
engineer woman.She said not everybody likes that new car smell when they
buy a new car and Ford wants to eliminate that new car smell.
I always thought everybody likes that new car smell.All of my old
vehicles were old when I bought them, I don't know what a new car smell
smells like.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Sandra Edwards Ford Engineer
cuhulin, the smell test

Now that cars are made of weird plastic those vapors may be hazardous.