Old August 27th 10, 09:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : New Car Smell Toxic

All of my old clunkers were OLD when I bought them, I paid cash money
for each one of them.I know NOT of that thar new car smell.Eggsept, when
I was a kid, once in a blue moon, back in the 1950's, I would get to one
or two new car auto dealerships and look at the new cars.I don't really
remember that thar new car smell nowadays.I don't remember what that new
1958 Oldsmobile new car smell smelled like.

I don't even wants a new car now, they done made em wayyyyyyyyyyy too
damn complicated for me to work on, I would have to learn up on them new
fangled vehicles and that computerized SH!T and buy new weird looking
tools and electronic diagnostic gadgets, SCREW That!!! My old clunkers
are EASY for me to work on.
cuhulin