Old August 28th 10, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Recognition of the Aether presence or not

On 8/28/2010 12:32 PM, Cecil Moore wrote:
On Aug 28, 1:06 pm, Art wrote:
One of the most perplexing aurguements in the history of Physics is
the supposed existence of the Aether.

It has been proven that "empty space" is indeed not empty and consists
of quantum particles that wink in and out of existence....
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com

Well, "ether particles" would certainly be one suitable explanation ...
and, I must say, the word aether is growing on me, you suppose it is the
way art pronounces it? grin

Regards,
JS