Old August 28th 10, 09:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default Recognition of the Aether presence or not

On Aug 28, 2:32*pm, Cecil Moore wrote:
On Aug 28, 1:06*pm, Art Unwin wrote:

One of the most perplexing aurguements in the history of Physics is
the supposed existence of the *Aether.

It has been proven that "empty space" is indeed not empty and consists
of quantum particles that wink in and out of existence. Aether does
exist as a sort of quantum soup, just not in the limited form that was
earlier conceived in the past before quantum physics. The Casimir
effect is a manifestation of the quantum soup that exists in "empty
space". Some physicists think that's where the dark energy is hiding.
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com

Whoa!You are talking apples and oranges. The two mediums discussed is
in actuality mass and particles where as it was considered as mass and
the Aether. I am certainly aware of the term quantum soup outside of
the Earths confines!
The two mediums of a radiator and particles is what provides for
ground wave and connected to
propagation. I don't think the scientists of the day were considering
propagation in outer space but I am willing to read any article that
supports your position
There are many positions and counter positions on the subject given by
most of the masters of the day.
Art