Old August 28th 10, 10:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Recognition of the Aether presence or not

On 8/28/2010 1:26 PM, Art Unwin wrote:

There are many positions and counter positions on the subject given by
most of the masters of the day.
Art

Oh Art, this can be very taxing, but there is gravity, the method of the
propagation of emf, and then there is dark matter, as Cecil threw in ...
these are some of the last frontiers where discoveries will be finally
be found.

I interpret Einsteins remarks on ether to be an admission that his
theory of gravity would become undefined, if not for the "gravitational
ether", not his exact words--his theory involving gravity depends up an
ether. An ether composed of quantum particles would begin a solid
discovery of how rf/light can behave both as particles and as waves.
Gravity affects and can bend radio waves, obviously radio waves should
have some effect on gravity, at sufficient energy levels. Dark mass
appears to have an effect on gravity ... so in there is also a
suggestion that these all have some profound form of relationship ...
and it is here that "guesses", predictions, statements of bizarre
magnitude and theories can abound ... I believe I can see your house,
where you reside, down the street, just over there ... glad to see ya'
still kickin', as long as you ain't breathing dirt, it is a good day.

Regards,
JS