Old August 28th 10, 07:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.community,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.libertarian
Kevin Alfred Strom Kevin Alfred Strom is offline

Default Liberty Net: August 21, 2010

Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 8/27/2010 11:36 PM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

THE LIBERTY NET enjoyed good propagation and even more high-IQ debate
and conversation than usual...

Here’s a tiny sampling of the topics covered this week on amateur
radio’s longest-running discussion net:

There should be no Middle Eastern immigration to the U.S....

Huh? No Middle Eastern immigration to the U.S.? Well then, just exactly
who decides who can come in?

"Every people that considers itself to be a people should, to the
maximum extent possible, live under its own government." (The Maxim
of Self-Determination)

Unless that maxim is observed, there is no self-determination and no
independence and certainly no freedom.

Multinational corporations and internationalist elites see
independence and self-determination as impediments to their power
and profits.

So they create ideologies that dismantle borders and encourage the
dissolution of distinct peoples and nations. They pretend to
"embrace diversity" while they promote an ideology that destroys
human diversity. And they tell us that geographically-based
"democracy" is self-government -- but it is not.

[...]

• Since Obama cannot legally be President (on numerous indisputable
legal grounds besides his citizenship)...

"Numerous"? "Indisputable"?

If it is "numerous and indisputable", why is it that the ONLY thing that
gained even the remotest amount of traction was the 'birther' nonsense?
And even then, I would call that just more bigotry and lunatic fringe,
certainly not "high-IQ".

I've been a Liberty Net participant, and I assure you that (to
mention just a few of the net regulars), published author Victor
Misek, W1WCR, radio host Al Parker, N2SAG, radio network owner Vern
Kaspar, W9FAM, and engineering physicist Marty Fenik, N2IRJ, are all
men of substantial intellectual powers.

If you're an amateur radio operator, please join in. There are
spirited debates on the Liberty Net, and many dissenting views. I
certainly don't agree with everything said by every station checking
in -- in fact, that would be impossible.

And do I really need to say that "traction" in the world of politics
has little correlation with truth? What correlation exists is, I
think, an _inverse_ correlation.

As for Barack Hussein Fetchit's status, one could start with the
Naturalization Act of 1790, instituted while the Founders were still
alive and never legally rescinded.

The regime in Washington is illegal in its totality, and it is only
the media- and government-induced _perception_ that it is legal and
that it is a continuation of the original government of the United
States that keeps it propped up.

Let us hope that the machinery of illusion will continue to weaken.

With all good wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/