Old August 29th 10, 04:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Glenn Beck 8/28 "Restoring Honor" Rally in DC

On Aug 28, 8:12*am, wrote:
On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 10:39:16 -0400, Joe from Kokomo
wrote:

On 8/27/2010 11:36 PM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

THE LIBERTY NET enjoyed good propagation and even more high-IQ debate
*and conversation than usual...

Here’s a tiny sampling of the topics covered this week on amateur
radio’s longest-running discussion net:

There should be no Middle Eastern immigration to the U.S....

Huh? No Middle Eastern immigration to the U.S.? Well then, just exactly
who decides who can come in?

You call this "high-IQ"; I call it good old fashioned BIGOTRY.

• Since Obama cannot legally be President (on numerous indisputable
legal grounds besides his citizenship)...

"Numerous"? "Indisputable"?

If it is "numerous and indisputable", why is it that the ONLY thing that
gained even the remotest amount of traction was the 'birther' nonsense?
And even then, I would call that just more bigotry and lunatic fringe,
certainly not "high-IQ".

- I believe the Liberty Net will be quiet tonight.
- Most of these bigots will be here in DC.
- They gotta support old Falin-Palin, and that
- far out nut case Glenn Beck.
- He's a fellow wacko. And scary sara will go
- anywhere, and say anything for money.
- Fox, and the Tea-Baggers,
- great fun for all.
-
- OJ.

Ok-No-Spam {Okie},

Thanks for being the second to 'mentioning'* {refer to}
the Glenn Beck 8/28 "Restoring Honor" Rally in DC
http://www.glennbeck.com/828/
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/.../29/129506607/

* Hey MWB don't blame me 'i' did not bring it up
first : but now that it has been mentioned again . . .